We had the greatest weekend! We didn't really do anything, and it was perfect! We made chicken fried steak for dinner last night... with cracker crumbs. I made my first attempt at gravy... like the real stuff made from the grease with milk and flour. It was AWESOME (if I don't say so myself)! I also tried a banana pudding recipe from Paula Deen's Cookbook ~ practically the best cookbook ever written ~ and it turned out really good. I'll try to remember to post the recipe.
We have a doctor's appointment today!!! I am so excited! I can't wait to hear the baby's heartbeat again! Today might be a long appointment though. We have to do all of our blood work... yuck! I am hoping Dr. Richter decides to do an ultrasound for some reason and we just happen to find out if its a boy or a girl!!! You guys know I can't stand not knowing something.... so this is killing me!
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever
-
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever. Five easy
DIY decor projects to create a festive Valentine’s Day Galentine’s party.
The po...
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.