
I am out of town doing some work for Paramount. They purchased a resort and are doing a complete remodel. Well, after I finished working yesterday, I did a little exploring. I found these old Bibles laying on one of the tables. When I opened my Bible last night, Psalm 119:105 was the first verse I turned to. It seemed to go perfect with the photo, so voila!
P.S. I get NO cell phone reception up here, not even in town. So, if anyone has tried to call me, I apologize. I will be home tonight and will be able to return your calls.
Caidi graduates in December, I can't believe its already so close.
Sam Houston is my alumni, so it was great to see all of the changes on campus.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.