Its kind of amazing how life works. I stepped away from this blog almost exactly a year ago. I felt overwhelmed. I'm not much less overwhelmed, but seem to be finding some balance.
About a year ago we sold our home of 8 years and took a leap of faith. We moved back to our roots. I was scared of what I would lose (our amazing friends and that brand new HEB), but excited about what we would gain (time with our families and home-grown food). We bought 24 acres of very raw land and set out to make a home. We have lived in our Barndominium for 10 months. I really can't imagine living in suburbia again, but boy do I still miss my friends. However, I still make monthly trips to that wonderful HEB.
God has shown us so much about how to depend on him. I didn't understand faith until this year.
I miss blogging. I miss sharing the craziness that is our lives.
So, I'm back. I'm not sure how often or what the content will be, but I am back. There will be crafts and kids and food and maybe no one will read any of it. But that's okay, because if our kids ever want to take a look into their past, they will have a great place to go.
So here's to starting over. Here's to learning our place in this great big world.
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever
-
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever. Five easy
DIY decor projects to create a festive Valentine’s Day Galentine’s party.
The po...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.