My weekend in San Marcos/Austin was AMAZING! It was so nice to get away.
A trip to visit my sister always includes a visit to the outlet mall. One of my first stops is always the Pottery Barn Outlet. You can find some amazing deals!
My absolute favorite find this weekend was this oversized dry erase Calendar. I got home early enough on Sunday (as in before the kids got there) to play with it a little bit.
I tried to Jazz up the top with some color. I will probably have to get some of my artsy friends to help me out.
A little scripture to remind us whats important.
I also hung one of my Pick Your Plum Buckets for the markers.
We went to Ikea and I have a wire to hang at the bottom for the kids art work!
Once we get to the house on the land, I will probably do some vinyls too!
I also found this on Pinterest for some lettering ideas.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.