If you haven't jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon - I would highly recommend it.
I have found so many great ideas and wonderful recipes! I have thrown away a meal or two because it was just awful.
I really wish there was a way to read other people's reviews of some of this stuff because it could save me a lot of trouble.
With that in mind, I thought I would share a few of the recipes that have worked out for the better!
We had this Asparagus last night with the Pioneer Womans's fried pork chops, which are absolutely amazing. They are also the only "real food" I cook that Jax will eat (the chops, not the asparagus). Kennedy loved the Asparagus, but there isn't much that girl won't eat. The link to the recips is Here.
I LOVE Chicken Pot Pie. This is absolutely my favorite recipe for it. I have been searching for a recipe I really liked for a long time - and the hubby was growing tired of "testing" new recipes. I was so glad when these turned out so good! They were so good that I sent them on the road with Clint and they ate the whole pan before they got to Louisiana. Thats another bonus, after they have cooled, you can slip them in a ziploc and they travel just fine. You can find the recipe Here.
These were so super easy! For the most part, I try to avoid high gluten foods. We made these with Gluten Free Tortillas. They are fast and yummy. Its also nice to make pizza that isn't frozen, but doesn't require making the dough. The recipe is Here.
And for your sweet tooth - these cookies were Fabulous! If you over cook them, they are like bricks - so you've been warned! Take them out before they look done. They are also gluten free - no flour. However, they have 3 cups of powdered sugar, so they aren't exactly good for you either! The marshmallows on top are AMAZING! Check out the recipe Here.
I hope this inspires you to try a few new recipes that you know somebody has actually tried and enjoyed. Let me know how it turns out and feel free to invite me over to taste test!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.