So, I'm really excited about my birthday this year. I actually have plans!
These plans are all about me and what I want to do. Which is pretty much nothing with a side of shopping.
I'm spending next weekend in San Marcos/Austin/San Antonio with my little sister. I have big plans with a dear college friend (who also shares my birthday) for Dinner in Austin and it looks like we will be exploring a flea market in San Antonio! Of course, I'll be spending some time at the outlet mall too!
Every year I like to make myself a dream birthday wish list. You know, like when you were a kid and someone actually bought you the stuff on the list. I don't plan on getting any of it, but its sure fun to pretend!
I'm kind of a T-shirt connoisseur. This one is my current obsession. Its from Anthropologie and it comes in Petite (which is amazing). The details are great and I'm sure its super soft. They did send me a 15% off coupon - so maybe its a possibility?Have you heard of Pick Your Plum? If you are a crafter you need to sign up. They send one email a day with a great deal on it. I've gotten some amazing stuff for so cheap. These I actually ordered today. I couldn't help myself. I am going to use 3 in my new office for supplies (which is going to be adorable). I ordered the bigger ones for the kids rooms for toys and I'm thinking I'll make some sort of door hanger arrangement with one.
So here is where the dreaming really gets serious. I have a serious love for Tiffany and Co. Not necessarily the standard stuff either. They have designers within their collections. Palmona Picasso. I love everything. Here are a couple pieces that make me swoon...
Ironically - right now this soon-to-be country girl is saving her pennies for a chicken coop. And somehow I don't think the chickens would appreciate my shiny new earrings. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure they would just try to peck at them...
Well, the hubs came home early and the babysistter is off tomorrow - so we are packing up this evening and headed to the Dairy. I'll come back with lots of pictures of the land!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.