This is it! Its ours!
We settled on a GREAT price last week and we will soon be closing on our very own land! Its 24 Acres on Highway 75 between Madisonville and Huntsville.
We are going out there this weekend and I will try to take some better pictures, these just show what it looks like from the road. Theres a huge creek in the back that I am dying to show everybody!
The woods are THICK. This is going to require some serious work from the hubby. Lots of tractor time. I can't wait to see it change as we make it our own! I can promise you there will be lots of pictures of that process!
Yesterday I had to spend about 3 hours at the Dentist (yuck). While I was there I got to spend some time researching my plans for having chickens. Thats right people, I am going full on country girl! I want to go get eggs out of my front yard! So, here are some of my favorite chicken coops!
Aren't they adorable! So many options!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.