For anyone that has gone through a pregnancy, after you have your baby shower, there is usually a sense of, "okay, we got what we need, lets have this baby!"
The shower for my sister-in-law was this Saturday. It was an outside shower, and God couldn't have given us a more beautiful day! Here are some pictures of the decorations...
This was my first time to really get into doing graphics - usually my sister is the one who does this kind of stuff. I had a lot of fun with it and I have even more respect for what Sierra can do!
These are my must do's at baby showers:
1) Leaving notes for Mom & Dad
2) Leaving notes on diapers - we had these with both babies and they were greats words of encouragement or a good laugh when we needed it!
Mason jars spray painted Heirloom white, embellished with ribbon and cardstock, and filled with simple sprigs of baby's breath were on the patio tables.
This was an idea I stole from a shower Sierra did... and I LOVE it! I have three suitcases that were in the attic of the house I grew up in. They are one of my favorite things.
These were the favors. I got the boxes on Pick Your Plum, which is addicting and dangerous and you've been warned. They were filled with silver and blue hershey kisses.
I decorated a clipboard so we would have a good place to record all the gifts she received.
Here are a couple pictures of the location. Perfect, right? I love this place. Its the Woodbine Hotel.
The Woodbine did the food, drinks, setup and cleanup. BEST.DECISION.EVER. It made everything so much less stressful and let me focus on the fun stuff!
The cake is from The Cake Shoppe in Conroe, Texas. I get all of my party cakes there. They do there cakes the old fashioned way. I don't really know how to explain that, but maybe you know what I mean?
Here's Kennedy rocking her 80's Fitness Instructor outfit :)
Hanging out with Nanny.
Here is soon to be Big Sister.
And the Guest of Honor, of Course. I cannot wait to meet Mr. Braxston Daryl Brown!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.