Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Jaxson's 4th Birthday - Party Favors

 
It's almost Party Time!
 
I finished up the party favors yesterday - and I'm quite pleased with how colorful (and inexpensive) they are!
 
We will be having a candy bar (because my sister is awesome), but I wanted to send the kids home with something "play-doh" related, since that was the theme requested by the birthday boy!
 
Each kiddo will be getting:
Metal Bucket (leftover from Jax's 1st birthday, from Oriental Trading 12 for $9)
A Kazoo (Target Party Isle, 4 for $1)
Glow Bracelet (Target One Spot, 15 for $1)
Mini Playdoh (Kohls w/30% off Coupon, 15 for $3.42)(I had Kohls Cash so these were free)
Total Price Per Favor = $1.06
(would have been $1.29 w/o Kohls Cash)
 
 
 
I'm loving how they look on this Cobalt Blue Round Metal Tray! This was also from Jax's first Birthday - I got it at Swoozies when they were going out of business.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.