Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Jaxson's 4th Birthday - Candy Bags

Ready for some more party projects?

As I said before, Sierra is putting together a Candy Table for the party. I was in charge of doing bags for the candy.

I got these White Bags in the Target One Spot, 8 for $1.


I printed out these Round Embellishments that I designed with the Silhouette software. I then let the machine do the work! You could also print them out and cut them if you didn't have the machine.

 

 Isn't that amazing? Perfect every time. I love this machine!

  
 
If you are a fellow Silhouette user - you may notice that my mat doesn't look like yours. That's because I cheated on Silhouette and bought the Cricut Mats. They are cheaper (by more than 1/2 and you can use a 40% off HL Coupon) and I think they work MUCH better.
 
Here they are all finished up and ready to be filled with goodies!

I also had some cellophane bags laying around - so I thought I'd do those too! Gluing them on wouldn't have worked very well. 

So - I busted out one of my new favorite products - STICKER PAPER!

  

I printed and cut them just like the paper and then adhered the stickers to the cellophane bags. Simple, easy and super cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.