Pages

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Jaxson's Birthday - classroom goodies


I cannot believe I will have a four year old on Friday! His party is not until next weekend - but I made some goodie bags for his class for his actual birthday! I kept it simple.

I did this project with my silhouette - don't be sad if you don't have one - you don't need it to do this project! Sometimes you gotta think outside the box! I used the FREE Silhouette software to design these. It is super easy and there are about a million tutorials online if you need some help.
 
I printed them off and just cut them with scissors. Didn't use the machine at all. I did have to pay for the image - they are 99 cents for the most part, unless you have a subscription.

Anywho - here we go. 
 Designed them the way I wanted in the program, printed them out on white cardstock, cut them out with scissors...


And then hot-glued them directly onto these brown paper bags I got in the dollar aisle at Target.

  

Cute, right? Now I just have to decide what to put in them....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.