Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

 Just in case you were wondering how she really felt about my attempt at Newborn pics - see above.

She was not feeling it. I did Jaxson's in the first week after he was born, so he didn't care about anything.... little miss priss definitely cares.

I'm going to give it another try tomorrow... or maybe later this evening... wish me luck :)


  
(below) I think these are going to be some of my favorite pictures this month. Jaxson absolutely loves being a big brother. We definitely have our jealousy issues and he is acting out in his own way, but he no doubt loves her to death and is going to be great with her. You know, if she survives the pulling - poking - and yelling two inches from her face.

This particular night he wanted to read her a book...



Help Cram insert her paci...

  
and lay with her.

post signature

1 comment:

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.