Last weekend was my idea of a fabulous weekend...
We stayed in Madisonville all weekend and spent time with family. There was nothing scheduled, so we did some serious playing and hanging out as a family.
Jax spent most of Saturday running around and exploring the area around the dairy. Which is where all of these pictures are from.
Saturday night we had a Carroll Family Fish Fry. Kent caught all the fish on Saturday - so it was truly an organic meal :) It was battered and fried just right!
Jax finally got a new pair of boots so he could be just like Daddy. And yes, for those of you who are skeptical... it is perfectly acceptable for little boys to wear boots with shorts.
And let me tell you - it doesn't get much cuter in my book.
Jax did his best to pose for some pictures (although maybe I should have gotten the donut icing off his face), however, he was so excited to see the pictures after I took them that he wouldn't stand still for long before he was running towards me.
This is our view from the dairy... beautiful pastures and trees and blue sky with not a neighbor in sight. And I consider us exceptionally lucky that Clint's family has an amazing property for us to explore as well. All of this and a Bucee's in the same town - what more could a girl ask for? Diamonds... Thats right, almost forgot :)
Well, we are loading the car and heading out the door for a fun weekend on the lake with some of our dearest friends - the Perkins Crossing Crew! I'm sure I will have lots and lots of pics to share when we get back!
Lots of exciting things happening in our lives right now - so I'm hoping to blogging will get back on track!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.