Sleeping with ALL his cars...
Being silly in Papa's barn and climbing on his his tractors...
Easter at Nanny and Papa's house. Unfortunately, these are the only Easter pictures I actually took. I know, bad mom.
We did get all dressed up for church on Sunday, but I totally forgot to takes pictures.
Our little guy can carry some serious eggs! Look at that determination...
Clint has been working really hard on the Dairy. He has framed up the walls between the bedrooms, between the kitchen and bath, and around the laundry room. Its really starting to take shape!
We have a bathtub ready to be installed and are starting to make some decisions that are going to transform the space for sure.
Right now we are looking hard for a place that has cabinets that have been torn out of a house... Anybody know of a place like that?
The pictures I took this last time weren't very good, the lense on my camera just wasn't cooperating - but I'll do my best to get some next weekend.
Hope everyone has a great week!






Hey girl! For the cabinets, try the Habitat for Humanity Restore. Here's their website, so you can check locations- http://www.habitat.org/restores/default.aspx?tgs=NS8yLzIwMTEgMTI6Mzg6MzggUE0%3d. That's where I get all of my cabinet doors for signs but they also sell full cabinets as well. Last time I was in the Bryan store they had a full set from several different houses. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteKelly