Pages

Saturday, April 02, 2011


First let me say - I am really new at this video thing. I know there is a way to add descriptions to the slides, however, the ability and the time alludes me this morning.

This slideshow is some of my new projects. I took a bow making class last week and absolutely loved it. However, I have no little girl of my own and ribbon can get expensive. So, here is just a sampling of what I am working on. All of these bows are available for sale. I have enough ribbon to make several of each, so please let me know if you would like one (or a set of two for pigtails).

The onesies are also a new thing I am trying. I just love the simple boutique onesies with a cardigan or jean jacket over them. However, I don't love the boutique prices.

And I'm not just saying this - the picture taking was the hardest part. The colors don't seem to come through as bright and they all look crooked no matter how I hold the camera. Guess I'll have to work on that too!

So, here's my general price guide.

Onesies $4
Custom Onesies $5
Set of two "barrett style" bows $3
Single Ribbon Bows $3
Multiple ribbon bows $4-6 
(price increase with extra ribbon and embellishments)

If you'd like any of these bows please leave a comment below.

Thanks bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.