Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

 Yesterday was the birthday party for my childhood best friend's little boy, Kaleb... 

Tiffany (the bff), got a Silhouette for Christmas and put it to good use! Everywhere you looked were fabulous Silhouette creations.

She made a banner for the birthday boy,

  
Cupcake toppers, name badges (that looked life the sheriff's star), and custom shirts for each of her kids. Super cute and creative stuff.


 In keeping with the cowboy theme, there was a hay ride...
 Side note: this is one of Jax's new things... "calling me with whatever he has around to stick to his here, and if there isn't anything around, his hand works too"

 He got to ride a horse for the first time too! And not one of those silly ponies - a real full-size horse. He loved it, although one lap was good enough for him. I don't have any pics because I was trying to act braze and stand right beside him at the same time. Pretty sure I wasn't fooling anybody.

Jaxson also really liked the gifts we got Kaleb... I had to hide them when he was distracted and he talked about them all the way home.

All in all a fabulous weekend. To top it off they finished up a fabulous series at the Ark this morning and I am still in awe of the truths that were laid out for us by Pastor Clayton. You can actually download the podcasts HERE. The series is called "In Time of Trouble." Good stuff - seriously - check it out.

And I'm really super excited because on May 8th my absolute favorite singer, Francesca Battistelli is going to be at the Ark.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.