Pages

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

 This is my vision!

I got these images on moderncountry.blogspot.com (one of my favorite places for Dairy inspiration)

I wanted to post these pics when I posted the dairy pics, but Jax wanted to watch Toy Story...

We will most likely salvage cabinets from someone else's remodel - so I think they may end up looking something like these. I know for sure the perimeter cabinets will be white. The island will be different, I'm just not sure what that means yet...

 This bedroom is my dream. They have a similar bedding set at Target right now that I should really just go ahead and buy it (or perhaps I'll get it for my bday). Anyway, I think Mom is donating a headboard that is solid wood, but I think I can refinish it similar to the one in this picture.

So, that's where I am... scouring the internet and cutting up magazines until this weather clears up and we can actually make some progress at the dairy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.