Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011



Sierra and I are going all the way to San Diego to run 13.1 miles - sound crazy?? Maybe a little... but I am super excited. 

Sierra and I have tried to run two separate races together. In Dallas, she got the stomach flu hours before the race, in San Antonio, my knee doctor advised against. We have each managed to successfully complete a half marathon in the last year - albeit she finished hers a whole lot faster than I finished mine!

So, for the next four months, Sierra will take her probiotics, I will keep up my physical therapy, and we will both train our butts off to get ready to run along the beaches of California. And again, I'm sure she'll do it a lot faster than me.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.