I am officially welcoming Spring!
This weekend I made this wreath for our front door - I'm pretty sure Clint isn't loving it - but I think its pretty cute! It really makes me want to paint the front door.
I am just loving this pretty weather.
So, this is my new craft I've been playing around with. Picture Frames! They start with these $1 frames from Michaels.
I spray painted and mod-podged first. Then I added a little pizzaz with Burlap, fabric/ribbon remnants and buttons.
However, I have no idea who this frame is for... anybody want it? Seriously - I was just dying to do something crafty and this was the result - so I'd love to pass it along to someone who'd like to have it.
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week - and I'll try to catch some pics of Jax for y'all!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.