With all this holiday shopping... I couldn't help but come across a few things that I LOVE....
So, since I can't buy them ALL, I thought I'd share my finds & maybe you'll find something you love!
1. As most of you know, one of my favorite hobbies is photography. Well, I came across an Etsy shop called Aubrey Plays. Her stuff is super cute and customizable. This is a camera strap (that you can get in lots of different fabrics - I'm loving the gray and orange). It says "I shoot people."

2. There isn't a lot at Anthropologie that I don't like. Just walking in that store makes me feel comfortable. Well, I found this jacket last month, and I am praying it goes on sale (a lot) sometime soon. You better believe I am stalking it online...
3. Something I LOVE that money can't by, is the freedom, accomplishment, and clarity that comes from a long run. I mean, like a 10 mile run. Why so long? Because it takes months of training (for me) to get to that point. Thats the accomplishment. The freedom comes from being able to be away from the world. Away from the ringing cell phone. Clarity comes from the fact that you get to know yourself real well when you run by yourself for 10 miles. Now, don't get me wrong, others may find their clarity at 3 or 5 or 50, but mine comes at 10. I've only been there twice so far... but I'm about to get started again :)
4. Tiffany's rocks. Their jewelry is so simple and sophisticated and something I feel like I'll be able to pass down to my children or their wives. I just love all of it to pieces.
5. These stockings from Pottery Barn (and everything else from Pottery Barn, lets be honest). They are sold out of the cream online, so I guess I'll just have to go to the store - YAY!
I hope you enjoyed some of my favorite things! What are some of your favorite things?



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.