Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

 I Love my silhouette. Look how sweet this is!!! 

I am working on a special project that I promise to reveal later. I wanted to use paper flowers as embellishments. So, I opened my handy dandy silhouette software and actually found a 99 cent download for all the different shaped flower pieces in one file. 

Fabulous! So I just download, load my paper and click cut.

Next you peal off all your little flowers, arrange on top of one another, attach together with a brad (these were leftovers from an old project and will be covered up with a little bling I think), then crumple and twist until you get the look you want.

Fun!! They also look really cute as barretts (sp?) or on head bands.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Okay-you are gonna have to share some tips. Tif and I did manage to make t-shirts for the kids but that is about all we've done so far. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.