Well, hello again. We've been busy busy as always. I used to take breaks from work to post pics as often as I could, but as work has gotten busier and busier, I just can't seem to do it anymore!
So, he's a mix of pics from the last two weekends.
These are my very very dirty baby boy. We dressed him up as a cowboy for Nannie's Surprise 50th Birthday Party (which I got no decent pictures of).
The gravel/dirt mix outside of the church was black. Jax had it EVERYWHERE - as you can see...
Our inconsistent adventures with the potty continue. I had full intentions of spending this weekend in full potty mode. He's getting much more interested in all things potty - especially his Big Boy Thomas the Train Underwear! I keep trying to get a picture of him running around in them...
However, he ran fever all day Sunday (with no cause that we can find), so that went out the window. He was perfectly fine and dancing to cartoons Monday morning - so who knows what was wrong?
This is Saturday at the Fall Festival at The Depot (his daycare). He had such a great time in the bouncer.
They also had a school bus converted into a toddler gym. I was super impressed he could hold himself up on those rings.
Back to Sunday... After the way Jax acted all day, I had no intentions of taking him out or trying to put him in a costume. However, when he woke up from his second nap, he wanted me to carry him outside - so out we went. Well, there were kids dressed up everywhere. He got excited, so we took the opportunity to put on his costume.
It was a little long and he kept tripping, so we had to turn it around backward...
This is Dash in his pirate costume. It was by far my favorite. I did my best to get a good shot of the whole thing. As you can see, he wasn't interested in me taking his picture.
November is proving to be a busy month for the Carroll household. Of course, its the first weekend of deer season next weekend, so I'll be a hunter's widow :) Aunt Sierra and Uncle Cody are coming to visit, so we're excited about that. Then the next weekend is the San Antonio half marathon. Jax and I are going to cheer on Aunt Sierra!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.