Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

 What a fabulous Thanksgiving! We got to spend time with family - though never as much as we'd like!  

The picture above is my grandpa... He is one of my favorite people in the whole world. I definitely got my love of photography from him. Some of my most treasured possessions are photos he gave me from when he was in the military and when he and grandma were dating. 

 Mom & Sierra trying to figure out what was going on with the icing for these amazing cupcakes - the solution? More Butter, of course!
 Jaxson gave my grandma and grandpa a hard time. He kept giving them dirty looks and then trying not to smile.

 After we ate, he finally got to go outside and play. His favorite part of any trip to Madisonville is getting to run around and explore somewhere new.

After this I totally dropped the ball in the picture department. For the next four days I didn't pick up my camera. Sometimes I think I need to. I tend to get caught up in looking for a great shot instead of enjoying the moment. So, maybe that was a good thing.

Hope everyone else enjoyed their Thanksgiving as much as we did!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.