Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Circus

The circus came to Conroe last week! I have never been to the circus, and I have been told not to judge all circus's based on this one. Rinky dink or not - we had fun!

Jax got to enjoy some cotton candy (for the first time I think)


Saying Jax was not impressed with the acts would be an understatement, but the intermission activities absolutely made up for it. He couldn't understand why he couldn't get down there with the acts. 

During intermission, we got to go down to the arena and see the animals.


They even let you ride the elephants (well, they let you pay to ride the elephants). I was wearing a dress so I didn't get to ride - but Clint saddled up with Jax and they got to ride an elephant!



I'm assured that Ringling Brothers would definitely hold Jax's attention. So maybe when they come back to Houston, we'll go check them out!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.