Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Better get ready

post signature
 Better get ready! I ordered a new camera lens to replace my broken one. And not just any lens, my favorite lens in the whole world!!! I'm super pumped - can you tell? It should be here tomorrow - just in time for our weekend trip to San Antonio. This lens is awesome and I am gonna be snapping like crazy. So, I should have lots to share next week!



We are going to explore San Antonio on Saturday and then watch Sierra (and some dear friends we NEVER see) run the San Antonio Rock n Roll half marathon! Go Sierra Go!!! I'm super sad that I'm not running, but sometimes I have to take something off my plate to keep my sanity.


I also ordered a Silhouette for a crazy low price on Overstock.com that I'm going to try and use to make a poster and T-shirt for the race! Looks like its gonna be a busy Friday Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.