As you can see, Jax was worn out last night. Aunt Angela stopped by and was pushing him in the swing outside. I looked up and he had crashed. I couldn't resist running to get the camera before I got him out of the swing. (which, of course, woke him up and ticked him off...)
So, the rest of these pics are from the last couple weekends. We have been in Madisonville and Fairfield seeing family and playing hard. The boys were working on a pump for the pool at Nannie's, and Jax was right there to help.
In the picture above, Uncle Corey is trying his best to get a wrench out of the pump that Jax dropped in there. Notice the "I don't Know" stance Jax is taking...
And below, Jax is once again trying to figure out how to get the wrench inside the pvc...
I don't think this will be the last time Jax thinks he knows better than Pawpaw... He was steadily telling him all about it...
This is my grandpa Boothe. Jax LOVES tractors, so Grandpa took him for a ride. It only took about one spin around the yard before he was O-U-T. He was even standing up!


Gotta love those lil helpers :)
ReplyDeletehugs and kisses, love you all, me