This is what Spring looks like at our house! Give me a couple pretty days and I can't stand it! Time to pull weeds and plant plant plant!!1
Jaxson has decided he can "do it himself"He has started feeding himself with a spoon. So far we've tried yogurt and mashed potatoes... both required immediate baths, but it was worth it!



Yesterday Jax turned 17 months and I turned 26.... man time flies!
26 made me step back and really reflect. I'm at absolute peace right now with my life. I didn't say my life is peaceful... I'm just at peace. I feel as though we are seeking God's will as a family and listening to his directions. He doesn't always point you down the easiest paths, but you can bet he'll get you through it.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes yesterday! It was an awesome birthday. We went to Lowes super early and picked up lots of pretty things to plant. We all played outside til nap time. Jax and I snuggled up for a 2 hour nap. Then more outside time playing in the dirt and playing.

glad you had a good day; glad your life is at a peaceful spot; and glad you got to play in the dirt!!
ReplyDelete