Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

This is Lauren and Dash playing with a rolly polly on the back porch. I just thought it looked really sweet.

I threw this box on the floor and in less than 5 seconds Jax was on top! He was so proud of himself... See his hands? Thats what he does now when he's excited or see something he wants! Its like he is super excited and all that excitement comes right out of his little hands!!

He looks just like the "We Want You" posters on this next picture...


Helping Mom with the dishes.... until he gets distracted by something good on TV... wonder where he gets that from?

Jax was outside as much as possible yesterday. I was getting ready and heard him hollaring at like 7am. I went into the living room and he was screaming and banging on the back door. I opened the back door and he took off. He stayed out there for an hour without coming in to check on me. Of course, I was looking outside everything 5 minutes... and didn't get a thing done because I kept watching him and thinking how big he was getting.

After being so busy last weekend and catching up all week, I'm looking forward to a weekend just hanging out with the family and maybe a nice snuggly nap with Jax. Its supposed to rain, so it looks like we will be doing some serious inside play.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the sweet pic!

    jax is a growing boy! we should add a doggy door in the fence for jax to come over and play with the sand table. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.