
Mom (Gma) and Charlie (Grandpa) at dinner the night before the race. You haven't seen "meant for each other" til you meet these two :)
I think Jaxson would stay outside from dawn til dusk if someone would just let him. We were at Gma's house last Friday and he played with leaves and sticks and of course, a ball. He was kicking it all over the backyard.I'm so glad the weather has been so great... Jax has really gotten to do some serious boy stuff!


I would just like to say that once again, Jaxson is turning into a little boy and it is super exciting and breaking my heart at the same time.Here are a few big boy developments:
Jax goes to bed awake and falls asleep without a fight
He has not had a pacifier in two days (without my doing, it just sorta happened). Mrs. Brooke didn't give him one at all Monday, and he hasn't wanted one since.
He is repeating EVERYTHING! Here's a few of the words I can think of:
Please ~ Pronounced "Eeese"
Banana ~ "Nana"
Car ~ he's got this one down! He probably says this more than anything else.
Juice ~ "duce"
He's watching Go Diego Go right now, and I swear he just said "go diego go" when they were singing it...
He repeats lots of other things, but those are the ones that stick out as stuff he says on his own. Crazy! All of these words in like the last two weeks!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.