


Here are a couple of random pics I haven't posted! I have a few more at home... I'll get to that when I can :)
Jax is 15 Months!!!
Here is a rundown of that last month....
(1) We have advanced to walking fast. Not quite running, but he definitely has a second speed.
(2) He likes to repeat. Mostly animal noises like "moo" "oink" and "quack." However, his ability to repeat seems to disappear when a video camera or phone appears.
(3) His favorite foods still include scrambled eggs, spaghetti o's and chicken fries. However, we have added grapes and ritz crackers.
(4) Toys! The fear of the 4 wheelers is gone, and he runs that thing all over the house and into everything. His other favorites right now are his ball pit, Baby Genius DVD, and Mickey Mouse Stuffed Animal.
(5) He likes to play chase, empty cabinets, baskets, drawers, etc., and read books.
Jax

15 months?!? geez...
ReplyDelete