Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009


Four Generations...


Family pic by Dad & Patty's Christmas Tree...


Riding one of two four-wheelers he got for Christmas!


Playing with our ball pit and our extremely gigantic teddy bear at the same time! Thanks Aunt Caidi and Aunt Sierra!


Looking for trouble... I just wanted to share a picture of how adorable he is with a mohawk... I'll try to get a better one :)

I'm still have trouble with my camera. It only takes pictures when it wants to and the battery life is maybe an hour - ugh! I've been using Clint's old work camera, and its super slow...

Training for 5k is going good. This yucky weather isn't very inspiring though! I ran the longest ever last Sunday, 5 miles. It was a really great feeling to know I made it that far. Two months ago I didn't think I could run that far, so maybe I really can make run 13 miles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.