Unless you have an amazing immune system - I'd stay far away from 2307 Perkins for awhile. We all have a nasty cold - Jaxson started it - and it didn't take long for all of us to get it. So, I haven't felt like snapping pics lately - sorry guys...
However - I do have some news.... Jaxson had his one year appointment Tuesday. Everything looked great. He screamed and fought me the whole time, but we survived. My child DOES NOT like to be controlled in any way. He flipped out when I held him still to measure his head. And I mean BIG TIME. Not just a little big, full on arched back flip out. So, you can only imagine the horror when we had to hold him still for the TB test - it was tragic. I had to actually lay on top of him for the shots....
People were staring at us when we left. Strangely - he still loves me... :)
Anway - Here is what we learned...
Weight: 21 Lbs and 14 Oz / 40%
Height: 29 Inches / 25%
Head: 19 Inches / 92%
Today is picture day at school - which makes him sound so grown up! I can't wait to see if they turn out. Ms. Amanda (his teacher) said he was a maniac at school yesterday. She said he entertained everybody (and never took a nap). Hopefully he will be in the same silly mood today, and they will get some great shots!
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever
-
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever. Five easy
DIY decor projects to create a festive Valentine’s Day Galentine’s party.
The po...
6 months ago

ok--so I really hope Kaleb slows down a little because at 6 months he is 18 lbs 8 oz and 27 1/2 inches long...
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe that Jax is almost walking...we are getting old!!