Hi Dash!!! This is Dash's (neighbor's little boy) new trick. We took the boys to the park this morning and the boys had the best time!
Dash walked like five feet from Lauren to me. I was shocked. They are growing up so fast!
Jax wasn't as photogenic as Dash this morning - but I did get this adorable one.
Here is Jax reading books to Dad. He was so cute - like he was really explaining things to him. Being the book lover that I am - I was super proud. Clint says my eyes light up when I see Jax "reading." I always get excited when Jax shares a trait with me.
We are super excited for tomorrow's party. I outsourced a lot of the work - so I'm kinda antsy. I usually try to do everything myself. I was afraid nothing would get done if I didn't get some help this time. Of course I left a few fun crafty things for myself, but the pivotal stuff like cupcakes and food - somebody else can worry about that!
I just can't wait to see all the goodies Jaxson gets.
And where has the time gone? A whole year has past.
I just can't wait to see all the goodies Jaxson gets.
And where has the time gone? A whole year has past.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.