Jaxson thought this bouncy horse was great. He wanted you to do all the work - but it was worth the giggles. In this second picture it looks like he is really getting serious about it.
So, early this morning, Jax and I are playing in the front yard on the driveway - I know its sounds terribly exciting - but Jax loves the front yard (how bout that run on sentence).
We are IN THE MIDDLE of the driveway... absolutely no where near the grass. I look over and Jax has an earthworm IN HIS MOUTH. Ugh! I freaked out! After I got it out of his mouth and got rid of the heeby jeebies... I gave the worm back for supervised play.
He wanted to put it back in his mouth SO BAD. I was stepping back to take a picture and then jumping back to him to keep him from eating it.
I think we went through three suckers trying to get his hair finished. He suck on it for a second and then chunk it on the floor.

Handsome haircut! I too am a "fan" of the sticky hairy goo that's on everything when you're through...
ReplyDeleteAnd the worm -- hilarious! Been there, done that, good for you for getting pics! :)