Pages

Friday, October 09, 2009

Busy days at Chick Fil A







Jax and I went to Chick fil a for lunch. They have an inground playground, which is super convenient when its raining and I want to eat in peace :)

We have been there before, but Jax wasn't near as brave as he is now. So, with my new phone in hand (with a camera that works), I got some shots of him climbing in and out (and in and out...) of the round cubby hole. He would crawl to the front and then to the back really fast. He thought it was great.

However, it didn't take Jax long to realize I was eating and he was missing it (even though he ate a bunch right before we left.) I had the hard pieces of lettuce I don't like and my squeezed out lemons on the tray. He went for both. He didn't seem to mind the lemon too much (darn, woulda been a cute pic) and he ate the lettuce - the whole big piece. This child will only eat corn and sweet potatos when it comes to the veggie side of the pyramid. I couldn't believe it!

1 comment:

  1. Kaleb LOVES lemons and pickles...we did the same thing hoping for a cute picture...it is cute in that he gets soooo excited! cant wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.