Pages

Tuesday, September 08, 2009





Today was our first day of school!! The teacher's note said he was playful and happy today! Yay! Mom was stressing out all day for nothing. The teacher also said I sent too much stuff - LOL! Imagine that! I sent enough diapers for what I thought would be about 6 weeks. I didn't want to have to constantly be thinking about it. Apparently your just supposed to send enough for the day. Hmmmm... guess I should have read that handbook they gave me.

I tried to get some pics of him in front of the school, but he was too busy looking at the other kids to look at mom for a picture. We did our best.

Aaaaaaand... I found these adorable lunch sack labels on marthastewart.com. I know, I'm such a dork. But just cause life can be tough, doesn't mean it can't be cute!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Jaxson looked so cute for his first big day!! And the lunch label was totally necessary! Glad it went well - he is going to have a blast there! - Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.