Pages

Monday, September 07, 2009


The Central Labor Union of New York started Labor Day in 1882 - and I would just like to say "Thanks - I needed that."

This is how we spent ours. Drinking out of the water hose.



Busy times.

Two jobs.

Jax turns One in less than a month!!

Starting Mother's Day Out tomorrow.

Sept 15th is the due date for extended tax returns.

Birthday Party planning has been just as much fun as I expected - I love it! I am sending out invites this week and my order from oriental trading came in Friday. Not exactly what I thought I ordered - but we can make it work. We booked a place call The 7 Acre Woods. They have a petting zoo, putt putt golf, and lots of different playgrounds to suit all ages. Carrie, the owner, and her team are super sweet. They are taking so much of the stress out of this and letting me focus on the fun stuff.

Of course I know its not necessary for a 1 year old to have centerpieces - but I can't help myself!!

Tomorrow is Jax's first official day of Mother's Day Out. I'm excited for him. I think he will enjoy all the other kids. There are only 8 kids in his class - so it won't be overwhelming. They have all kinds of great toys and the structure will be good for him too. Not to mention, attachment has really set in. It has really started to show tonight. When he gets a little bit sleepy he throws the biggest fit if I'm not holding him. I don't want him to think I can hold him whenever he wants - but it is so hard. One of the best parts of motherhood has been being his favorite person in the whole world. Anyway, I think MDO will help with that too.

Lastly - Happy Belated Birthday Tiffany - Told you I'd forget to call Saturday. Sorry, but I think you probably understand ;) Give baby Kaleb a kiss for me. I hope you guys can make it to the party - I'm dying to get my hands on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.