Pages

Monday, August 03, 2009

PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE

As soon as I find the thing that transfers the pictures from my camera to my computer - I will post some pics!

We have been super busy around our house lately. We went to Galveston last week and spent a little time with some great friends. It was our first little getaway as a family and it was wonderful. I think next summer the long vacation will be with Jax and the short one will be just mom and dad. It was so great to all be together with no distractions. Jax loved the undivided attention of mom and dad. He was smiling and laughing all the time.

Tomorrow is my first day with the CPA firm. So, mom will be working four days a week. Please keep me in your prayers. I feel like God had everything to do with this opportunity. I just need a little strength for being away from Jax so much. Its really a tough thing for a mom to do.

Jax is getting braver and braver every day. Seems like every time I turn around he is standing up somewhere - and not holding on to anything. It makes me crazy thinking he fixing to fall - again. It seems like he always has bruises on his little forehead - poor guy! So, it probably won't be long til he is taking his first steps.

We are taking him to the aquarium this Saturday. Rebecca (his aunt) wanted to go last weekend (but Mommy and Jax were exhausted from Galveston). Rebecca didn't want to go without Jax (she's such a sweetie). So, they rescheduled for this weekend so we could all go!

Okay - I promise to dig for the the transfer cord tonight and get some pics posted.

Love y'all

1 comment:

  1. HEY! You're going back to work? Or should I say, going back to work outside your home? NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Where to? What will you be doing? And I'm just kidding about the work negativity - work is good, especially in this economy :) FILL ME IN! I haven't stopped kicking myself for being at work last time you called :( MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.