Hanging out with his buddy Jace. I use the term "buddy" loosely. Jax stills screams pretty much anytime Jace is around. LOL!
Nanny has the best toys!
Checking out the view from the hotel room
Hanging out with Uncle Corey
Playing in one of his favorite toys!
Waiting for his first fire call with Chief (my dad)
Aunt Becca's 15th Birthday Party!
This one has to be one of my favorites. Jaxson was wallering (I'm from Texas - that makes "waller" a word) all over me. As soon as dad took him he was perfectly still and content. He drifted softly off to sleep - one of the few times that has ever happened!
Looks like so much fun! Happy late birthday to Becca. Grandpa's seem to have that perfect touch! Kaleb starts squealing as soon as Poppy walks in the door. hugs and kisses, love you all.me
Goodbye 2nd Grade!
-
I'm always amazed by how much my kids grow during those 9 months of
school. In Cam's case, it was obvious as we literally had to squeeze him
into his uni...
Monroe is 1 (already?)!
-
I swear in my head this is still what she looks like. A sweet, tiny,
newborn angel. She was and continues to be an answer to my prayers. She is
impossibl...
Looks like so much fun! Happy late birthday to Becca.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa's seem to have that perfect touch! Kaleb starts squealing as soon as Poppy walks in the door.
hugs and kisses, love you all.me