Pages

Tuesday, May 05, 2009




Wow... I haven't posted in what seems like forever... thats the end of the month for you...

- Jax is about to crawl. I'm excited because its really cute. I'm not because he is about to be mobile.
- Sierra and Kent are both graduating in a week and a half. Congrats you guys! Jax and I are going to San Marcus to see Sierra while Clint stays to watch Kent. So, that means just me and Jax in the car for 3 hours. Say a little prayer that I have a happy passenger!
- Caidi and Kent's wedding is quickly approaching. Super Exciting! I LOVE weddings! I was hoping to get Jax a little tux/suit - but those things are expensive... so I might have to get creative.

As some of you know... I love scrapbooking. I just found the coolest machine that cuts stuff for you. Its called a Slice. I'm gonna hint to Clint that it would be a great mother's day gift.

If you live in the Conroe area... our neighborhood is having a garage sale this weekend. I wanted to have one, and I knew that if I marketed it as a neighborhood sale - I would get a lot more traffic. I posted signs around the hood with my email to see if anyone was interested. I've had about 20 families sign up! Yay! Maybe I should cancel mine and just shop everyone elses?

Okay - back to work before Jax wakes up...

3 comments:

  1. look at dillards for a suit or tux. i just got kaleb a three piece suit for 20 bucks and i know that ours has little txes right now too.

    jax is getting sooo big -- love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got one for Joey at Dillard's for $30. It looks just like a tux, but without the hot and annoying jacket. Sounds like Dillard's is the place to look...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...looks like you need to go to Dillards. They really are nice little tuxes.

    I can't believe how big Jax has gotten. Wow! He has really grown just since the shower!

    love, hugs and kisses, give Jax a pat for me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.