My apologies to those who read my blog - I won't promise that I'll do better - cause I don't see life slowing down any time soon - but I promise to make it worth it when I do get a chance to post!
This past weekend was quite eventful.... Here goes...
1. Jax can CRAWL!!! Video to come... just gotta remember how to edit and post a video...
2. Sierra graduated from college yay!!!! (sorry sis, you would have been number one if Jax hadn't crawled :)) I am super duper proud of her. She is an amazing interior designer (NOT decorator - don't ask her to pick out paint colors, even though she is amazing at that too!!!) Unfortunately, between me taking pictures of the wrong person and my camera dying... I have NO pictures.
3. I got a new ride... a white yukon with REAR AIR!! My poor little man was covered in sweat every time I got him out of the carseat. I know. I know. Some of you walked in snow uphill both ways... blah, blah, blah.
4. A mustang ran into my PARKED car exactly two days after I purchased it. Just a little damage - but thats not the point...
Half of the crew at graduation... Front to back... Charlie, Mom, Grandpa, Uncle Kent, Aunt Sharon, Grandma, Aunt Lois

Love the pic of him in the pool!! I go back to work next week--if I don't win the lottery between now and then--we get our house tomorrow--so we need to get together!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Jax splashing in the pool. And crawling, too. Wow. Watch out, world!!
ReplyDelete