Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Oh what a journey we are about to embark upon. Little mister Jaxson is already into EVERYTHING! This morning, bright and early, he had already pulled everything out from under the coffee table, spit up on the floor, and was chewing on a bottle of neosporin!

We have a super busy couple of days ahead of us. Tomorrow we have a playdate with Tiff and Kaleb - YAY!!!! Then off to Madisonville to drop of Jax with Nanny. Then back to Conroe for date night with Daddy. Friday will be (hopefully) a mani/pedi or maybe a massage for mom. Then, off to San Marcus for Caidi's Bachelorette party. Jax will be with Gma on Friday and Nanny the rest of the weekend. I will miss the little guy, but it is definitely time for Mommy to have some time to herself. I'm getting a little rough around the edges!

Just an update: A while back I mentioned that I had been having dizzy spells. Well, I hadn't been taking my vitamins... so I got back on them and it seemed to be better. Guess it was just the placebo affect because the dizziness has been back for some time. After getting dizzy a whole lot while we were in San Marcus, I finally went to the doctor.

The doctor goes through the expected questions, then he gives me this look, I could totally tell what he was thinking, and without him asking, I told him, "I'm so not pregnant." He grinned and told me to got pee in a cup.

Longest three minutes EVER

He came back, not pregnant (Thank you Lord)(This would be a horrible time for God to show his sense of humor)

So he took my blood pressure lying down and then standing up really fast. It went from 120/80 to 70/80, which apparently is a pretty good explanation of my dizzy spells. So, he says to drink more fluids and add salt to my food. Really? Its that simple - yay! He says the most likely causes are exhaustion (go figure?) and dehydration. Who has time to drink with a seven month old?

If your still with me - this post just never end... I am looking for a name for the bookkeeping end of my business. KRC Management does all of my lending company stuff, but I want a different image for the other side of my business. Sierra is going to help me with a logo, but I need a name. I am looking for something that conveys that we are a modern company that focuses on "green" business, meaning we are paperless wherever possible. In addition, I want it to convey that we are relaxed and not your traditional stuffy accounting type. I'll probably put up a poll for some of the ideas we come up with... but I'd love any input you guys have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.