Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009


Doing a little dance outside the club - since we couldn't get in the club :)



This is a really cool drink called a Cazuela from the Mexican Restaurant we went to on the Riverwalk.



The Bride to be...


This just looked cool to me... its the restaurant we went to on the Riverwalk


All of us on 6th Street... Good Times...


Me being me, taking pics of random stuff along the way...


Getting ready to hop in the limo and show 6th street how us country girls can do it.

We had bunches of fun and got to know each other a little better. We went to 6th street, Gruene Hall, the outlet mall, and the Riverwalk.

6th Street was so much fun. I've never been much of a "clubber," but that place was a blast.

The Outlet mall was great, as always. I love a good deal and got some great stuff. Including a few things for Jax's first birthday party. What? Would you expect anything less... of course I'm already planning it!

And the Riverwalk. There is an energy in that place that can't be beat. Although, I almost had a panic attack driving my monster of a car up a 10 story (super tight) parking garage.

This is a great group of girls. We laughed, we cried, and we got to see each other relax and let loose.

I was reminded once again that I scare/intimidate people. But as I've grown up, I've decided that being this way has served me well as a business woman. So, I do my best to not be so aggressive when not necessary and apologize on the way to those who suffered my wrath (jk) when we were younger.

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!

1 comment:

  1. when did you go to 6th?! i was there saturday night. wish i would have seen you!!-kelly

    ReplyDelete

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.