Yay - our family pics are posted!
The website is www.photographybyjoyelle.com
Choose enter the site
Choose feature (on the left hand side)
Our pics are on the bottom right, click there
Enjoy!
The website is www.photographybyjoyelle.com
Choose enter the site
Choose feature (on the left hand side)
Our pics are on the bottom right, click there
Enjoy!

Love love LOVE the pics! What a gorgeous family!!! I especially liked the ones where Jaxson was sitting and you two were in the background looking so proud at what you had made together - beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShut up! Those were the sweetest, cutest, most loving pictures ever! I was getting emotional looking at them (maybe it was the sappy music playing the background!!) You guys all looked great! Now, how are you ever going to figure out which ones to print!?!? I'm glad they turned out so well!!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are adorable!! If my family is half as cute I will be thrilled! Love ya SJ
ReplyDelete