This one makes me cry - is he really standing up by himself! Where did the time go?
Ugh - who knew you could love someone so much?
Oh - I found someone to watch Jax after Aunt Caidi gets married - Yay!!! Her name is Brooke. We've known her for a couple years and I knew she was watching babies at her house... but I was struggling with the idea of anybody having my baby that I didn't know super well.
Well.... we happened to see her this evening, so I chatted her up a bit about her childcare business. I got the warm and fuzzies that I can only describe as mommy intuition. So, after the wedding, Jax will be hanging out at her house two days a week. Thats a huge stress off mommy's back.
Moving on... have a little prayer request... I've been getting dizzy the last few days and I couldn't put my finger on why. After some thinking and talking to mom... I think we've decide its an iron deficiency or anemia (not sure if those are the same thing). I put up my vitamins about a week ago (not sure why) and so I forgot to take them. Out of sight out of mind I guess. So, that may be the problem. I'm back to taking them, had a hamburger for lunch, and a big steak for dinner - just to be safe :) Mom is coming to babysit Jax on Friday so Clint and I can go on a date and she is bringing me some iron pills. Anyway - I think we have it figured out, but I'm still getting dizzy and it just kinda worries me a little.
Just a note - these are my "unmommy" jeans. I had never paid more than 40 bucks for a pair of jeans - but I promised myself when I shed the baby weight - I was going to get some cool jeans. I had gone to Buckle once with Sierra, and the folks there were soooo nice. So, I paid them a visit. They were great, and they helped me pick out these cute jeans (if I don't say so myself).
Funny thing has happened. Ever since Jax was born (well, once I started showering again), I've really been in touch with my woman side. I play with makeup, accessorize, and shop. Oh boy, do I like to shop. Its amazing what a well coordinated outfit can do for your mood!

yeah, so i think you look amazing! i do love your jeans too. you give me motivation to exercise.
ReplyDeleteabout the anemia thing...do you crave ice? i use to crave it like crazy. found out i was anemic when i tried to give blood. started taking iron pills and the cravings went away. after the bottle was done i didn't get anymore and i have been fine..that was about 4 years ago. but everyone is different. hope your anemia goes away.
Love 'em! Praying that the vitamins are a cure-all...
ReplyDeleteI went to the website and love love love the pics...i wouldn't be able to choose!
ReplyDeleteya'lls pictures are awesome!!
ReplyDelete<3 kelly
I love the pics!
ReplyDeleteAnd yay for finding someone that you feel great about to keep Jax! If you have to leave him with someone that someone should make you have the 'warm fuzzies".
Congrats on the new jeans! They look great!
give jax a pat for me! love y'all, me