I think this is going to be a little harder to write than expected.
But necessary.
Here goes....
Danger is dead.
Danger was, oh my....was... anyway.
Danger was run over yesterday.
Right in front of us.
He didn't make it.
It was much much more emotional than expected.
For those of you who haven't met Danger, he was (theres that word again) our noisy, irritating, skittish, peeing on everybody weenie dog. He was our first "Baby." He loved us unconditionally. He was always so excited to see us, often resulting in pee to clean up. But such, I have learned, is life with a weenie dog.
He had a bad habit of waltzing into our friend's houses. Yesterday is was Deedee and Wes across the street. Clint, Jax, and I were all outside rounding him up. When he was making his way across the street (which takes awhile when you have to investigate everything along the way), a neighbor on his way home accidentally ran over him.
On the guys behalf he was beside himself. He actually starting throwing up as he realized what he had done. It probably didn't help that I am hysterically crying.
Anyway - I needed the therapy of writing this all down. Thanks for listening.

Oh my goodness, Krystal. That's awful. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI am crying with you...
ReplyDeleteI'm soooo sorry:( My heart breaks for you:(
ReplyDeletewe love you