Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009


We went to the park today to take some pictures in the bluebonnets and play on the swings. Jaxson loved it. Then we went for a ride in his stroller. It was a beautiful afternoon and the perfect way to spend Sunday!

I just can't believe how fast he is growing. He sat up the whole time we were taking pictures and hardly wobbled at all. I really can't believe he is going to be six months next week. It really is going too fast.

And it happened a lot sooner than I expected, actually I didn't expect it at all... but after seeing Tiff's new baby, and seeing how much I enjoy Jaxson... I guess I'm gonna have to try and convince Daddy that we might need one more. Not anytime real soon, but eventually. I like being a mom, and our circumstances will probably have to change a little - but we let God handle the timing the first time and everything worked out perfect.




1 comment:

Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.