This is my beautiful little sister Sierra. We went to Discovery Green in Downtown Houston today to take pictures for her graduation invitations. She will be getting her degree in interior design from Texas State University in May. She is super talented!
We had a great time! We took almost 300 pictures, so I had a hard time choosing favorites... here are just a few! We got a few shots of Jax and I too - so I snuck a few of those in here too. Enjoy!
We had a great time! We took almost 300 pictures, so I had a hard time choosing favorites... here are just a few! We got a few shots of Jax and I too - so I snuck a few of those in here too. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.