These pics are actually a couple weeks old - I'm so behind. I've hardly taken any pics this month! He already looks so different than he does in these pics!
Hello everyone! It has been forever since I posted anything - sorry - I have been super duper busy. Work is going crazy - and of course there's my little angel that needs my attention.
Life is GREAT! Being a mom is amazing!
Everyone who knows me, knows I love structure and organization - it just makes me happy!
Well, I do believe my little man loves his mommy and understands her needs. We are really starting to get into a pattern - and it makes things so much easier. We aren't sleeping through the night yet, but usually he only wakes up one time between 2 and 4. I can handle that!
So, Jax is almost 3 months old - I know - how the heck did that happen? I've pretty much decided I'm going to have to find someone to watch him 1-2 days a week for me to go to my office and get some work done. Its not that big of a deal having him up there, but I end up having to do a lot of work at home when I would rather be playing with him. Just a few solid hours of work time at the office each week would help me get so much done and let me just focus on him when we are home.
I haven't let go of my goals to have a successful firm with more than just me as an employee, and of course, I want to go back to school some day. So, I can't let go of the amazing opportunities God has placed in my life. I know he will show me the way to balance everything.
Anyway - if anyone knows anyone in the Conroe area who could handle a crazy mom and her 3 month old and would like to work two days a week - PLEASE let me know.
Well, little man is waking up from his nap - gotta go!
Life is GREAT! Being a mom is amazing!
Everyone who knows me, knows I love structure and organization - it just makes me happy!
Well, I do believe my little man loves his mommy and understands her needs. We are really starting to get into a pattern - and it makes things so much easier. We aren't sleeping through the night yet, but usually he only wakes up one time between 2 and 4. I can handle that!
So, Jax is almost 3 months old - I know - how the heck did that happen? I've pretty much decided I'm going to have to find someone to watch him 1-2 days a week for me to go to my office and get some work done. Its not that big of a deal having him up there, but I end up having to do a lot of work at home when I would rather be playing with him. Just a few solid hours of work time at the office each week would help me get so much done and let me just focus on him when we are home.
I haven't let go of my goals to have a successful firm with more than just me as an employee, and of course, I want to go back to school some day. So, I can't let go of the amazing opportunities God has placed in my life. I know he will show me the way to balance everything.
Anyway - if anyone knows anyone in the Conroe area who could handle a crazy mom and her 3 month old and would like to work two days a week - PLEASE let me know.
Well, little man is waking up from his nap - gotta go!

What a handsome little man, and three months old! I always felt like I had made it when we got to the three month mark. They were suddenly really fun little babies, and not quite so scary and stressful and newborn. And good luck finding some childcare help. I think you will be completely amazed at what a break (no, it's not really a break since you're at work, but you get a break from the baby whirlwind) a few hours a week will do for all of you. The times that I've had that were so good.hic
ReplyDelete