We went to Lake Livingston this weekend with Wes, DD, and Bennett and had an absolute blast! The most relaxing weekend EVER. I made good use of their hammock and hanging bed on the back porch... should have gotten a picture of that... my house in Heaven will have one for sure. For now, I'm gonna try to get Clint to build me one for our house.
Here are a few pics from the weekend...
Love that Clint and I finally took another pic together... I've really been trying... I want Jaxson to know what his parents looked like when they were young. I always try to figure out what he is gonna think is funny... like our clothes, hair, etc... Like in the astros pics... will those be the "old school" jerseys when he's a teenager??






I just realized you can post a comment on these things LOL. Funny, we were also at Lake Livingston this weekend. I wonder how far from Steven's parents lake house you guys were. Fourth of July was fun, did ya'll watch the fireworks show on the bridge? (not sure if ya'll were even close to the bridge, but at Texas Acres, where his parents lakehouse is, there is a huge bridge that their house faces and they do a fire works show every year)
ReplyDelete